• EU Passport
  • Sale/Rent own property
  • Property search

    Search property

    Minimum
    Maximum
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Minimum
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Minimum
  • Submit a request for property

Booking terms & conditions

Short-term rent conditions

Booking procedure

After selecting a property to book, we will send You a reservation confirmation with Your own unique reservation number. Within three days advance prepayment of 30% of the total rent is required.

The remaining 70% is payable upon arrival.

Electricity (0,26 €/kWh) & water (3,0 €/m3) expenses are extra paid as per meter reading – upon departure.

Refundable deposit of 500 € is paid upon arrival and will be returned on the day of departure, provided that the all outstanding bills of electricity and water during the Tenancy Period are paid and no damages are caused.

The rate is calculated by night and if booking for less than fourteen nights – an additional charge of 50 – 150 € is to be extra charged.

In case the reservation is cancelled prior to arrival – the advance prepayment is not refundable.

If the Tenant leaves the premises before the expiry of the Tenancy Period because of his wish or consequences, the remaining balance of the prepaid rent is not refundable.

How to book

  • Booking online
  • Reservation via email rent@prime-property.com
  • Call the reservations department at +357(97)-652-329

Methods of payment

  • Cash in Cyprus.
  • Bank transfer to the Company’s Account, noted in the Reservation Confirmation – transaction with beneficiary commission.
  • Credit cards: Visa card, Master card, Diners Club card – 2,5% commission and American express – 4% commission.

Additional services

Prime Consulting LTD offers additional services to its clients, such as:

  • Property cleaning – 50 € or 80 € general cleaning with windows
  • Transfer from and to the Airport (Larnaca, Pafos) 

  • Standard car (Skoda Superb, W Passat, Volvo S60) – 60 € per way included our driver
  • Ford Galaxy (6+1) – 75 € per way included our driver
  • Mercedes Viano (6+1) – 90 € per way included our driver
  • Mercedes S-class (long) – 110 € per way included our driver

  • 24hr Technical Support
  • Rent a car
  • Short-term rent conditions
  • Travel services and entertainment programs

Booking procedure

Apartments, villas and other properties from the website can be booked for short-term stay the following ways:

  • Submitting a request per e-mail to rent@prime-property.com
  • Submitting a request using the Reservation form
  • Call the reservations department on +357(25)-558-706
  • Some properties are available for Online Booking and the reservation may be paid directly using a valid credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Master Card, Maestro)
  • Reservation via e-mail, request form or call
  • After we receive your request and confirm your reservation, a prepayment amount of 30% from the total rent cost must be paid within 3 business days, the rest amount of 70% must be paid on the day of arrival.
  • If the property is booked using the Online Booking 30% of the rental amount is deducted from the credit card account entered during online booking. The remaining 70% of the amount must be paid on the day of arrival by any method of payment listed below.

Methods of payment

The payment of the rental amount can be made in different ways:

  • By cash in one of the offices of Prime Property Group in Cyprus
  • Via bank transfer to the account of our company (will be provided together with the payment confirmation). All bank commissions and transaction costs must be paid by the Tennant.
  • Credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, Master card, American express, Diners Club card.  The purchase with the name << prime-property >> will appear in your bank statement. An additional charge of 2,5% will be taken as administration fees.

Booking terms and conditions

If the Tenant cancels the reservation or terminates the agreement prior to his arrival because of his wish or because of consequences not depending on the Landlord of the property the prepaid rent is not refundable. Upon arrival the balance rent is to be paid and this amount is not refundable in case the Tenant wishes to depart earlier than the departure date of the reservation.

The rent includes communal expenses of the complex, internet and satellite.

The rent does not include electricity (0,26 EUR /kWh) & water (3,0 EUR /m3) expenses, that are to be extra paid as per meter reading upon departure.

Upon arrival a refundable deposit of EUR 500 is held by Prime Consulting LTD as guarantee for any due payments (electricity and water charges) and for any damages and losses to the premises during the Tenancy Period. The Deposit shall be refunded at the departure of the Tenant, provided that the Tenant pays all the outstanding bills of electricity and water during the Tenancy Period and hands over the premises in the same condition as at that time they were taken over, except for general cleaning.

Prime Consulting LTD may partly or completely withhold the deposit amount due to the following reasons:

  • Damages to the walls, furniture or any other equipment within the property or belonging to it
  • In case of any missing or lost items during check-out
  • In case the property is found in an unacceptable condition, which requires thorough cleaning, dry cleaning or any other special treatment. Cost of dry cleaning – EUR 100 per item
  • In case of loss or breakage of keys or car parking remote controls. Cost of repair – EUR 50 per set of keys and remote control
  • In case of any other unpaid bills or reaming balance rent payments of the Tenant
  • Smoking is strictly prohibited in all properties. Fine for smoking – EUR 500

No pets are allowed in the properties, unless indicate the opposite.

Website privacy statement

HTTP cookies (also called web cookies, Internet cookies or browser cookies) are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing the website. The website prime-property.com uses HTTP cookies for storing the language preferences of the user only.

During online payment personal details of the user, such as full name, address, telephone number, etc. are collected. This information will only be stored by Prime Consulting LTD for the security reasons and will not be shared with any third parties.

The credit card information are collected and protected by JCC Payment Systems LTD

Call me

Subscribe

Submit a request for property

Minimum
Minimum
Maximum
Minimum
Maximum
Minimum
Maximum
Minimum
Maximum
Minimum
Maximum

Сохранить PDF

Налоги и пошлины

ID: 6399
Сбор за перевод права собственности (единоразовый)
1445.7 € (1.57 %) один владелец
1380 € (1.50 %) два владельца
Гербовый сбор (единоразовый)
138 € (0.15%)
Налог на недвижимое имущество (ежегодный)
75 € (0.08 %)
Муниципальный налог (ежегодный)
250 €/год (0.27 %)
Стоимость юридического сопровождения (единоразовая)
736 € (0.8 %) — 920 € (1 %)

Более подробную информацию о налогах и сборах при покупке недвижимости на Кипре вы можете получить на нашей странице.

Ольга
Менеджер-консультант
+(357) 25 315 318

Compare limit

Limit Exceeded objects for comparison. To add new, delete previous

Go to compare