Search for property
  • EU Passport
  • Fast search
  • Property search
    Search for property
    0
    €2 000 000+
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Sea front
    Maximum
    0
    Minimum
    0
    Maximum
    Any
  • Submit a request for property

To provide you with the best possible experience on our website, we may use cookies, as described here.
By clicking accept, closing this banner, or continuing to browse our website, you consent to the use of such cookies.

Sale of land in area: Pareklissia - Price: € 110,000 ID: 17437

Total views: 297
Views today: 7

Send property by email

€ 110,000
x
  • € 110,000
  • $ 125,235
  • ₽ 8,332,324
VAT: Not eligible
Type: Land
Country: Cyprus
City: Limassol
Area: Pareklissia
Land, m2: 15,522.0
Building density, %: 50%
Distance to sea: 6300 m
Energy Efficiency: N/A
The asset is a peace of land Located in Limassol, Pareklisia.
The land has a free shape and 39 % from it is under D1 land destination the other 61% are under Г3 land destination . Is located in the vicinity of other lands available for sale (to get a larger area) and with lots already used for agricultural purposes.
Downloads Save to PDF

Similar properties

DISCOVER CYPRUS

For an insider's take on Cyprus, visit this section to learn more about Cyprus. Read our thorough City Guides and discover Cyprus through photos and maps.This section also provides insightful details on the island's attractions, best hotels, beaches, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, services and education on the island.

Call me
Subscribe
Налоги и пошлины
ID: 6399
Сбор за перевод права собственности (единоразовый)
1445.7 € (1.57 %) один владелец
1380 € (1.50 %) два владельца
Гербовый сбор (единоразовый)
138 € (0.15%)
Налог на недвижимое имущество (ежегодный)
75 € (0.08 %)
Муниципальный налог (ежегодный)
250 €/год (0.27 %)
Стоимость юридического сопровождения (единоразовая)
736 € (0.8 %) — 920 € (1 %)

Более подробную информацию о налогах и сборах при покупке недвижимости на Кипре вы можете получить на нашей странице.

Ольга
Менеджер-консультант
+(357) 25 315 318
Compare limit

Limit Exceeded objects for comparison. To add new, delete previous

Go to compare
Save to PDF
Submit a request ID:17437