Holiday-Rent by day of villa in area: City centre - Price: from € 290/per day ID: 2216

Total views: 922
Views today: 1

Send property by email

from € 290/per day
  • € 290
  • $ nan
  • ₽ 0
VAT: Not eligible
Type: Villa
Country: Cyprus
City: Polis
Area: City centre
Bedrooms: 3
Number of w/c's: 2
Stage: New
Distance to sea: First line

Standing majestically on a secluded private sandy beach, these exclusive properties are a luxury hideaway where guests enjoy the ultimate privacy of a home away from home and an exceptional 24-hour five-star service blessed with extensive sea views, colourful sunsets and close proximity to the two golf courses that are being built in the Limni area, Cyprus. The concept of these luxury 3 bedroom Villas comes across as soon as the guests walk through the main entrance, inviting the guests to dwell and enjoy their time in the luxury of all modern amenities and comforts. A generous living room greets guests upon entering the property, featuring modern furnishing throughout and spilling directly onto a private, furnished terrace. The ultra modern kitchen, fully equipped with appliances, boasts elegant marble surfaces and is easily accessible both from indoors and outdoors. The outdoor area was conceived to face the scenic view of the turquoise waters in front of the complex and the covered veranda is perfectly furnished for al-fresco dining. This is by far one of the most luxury properties on the island of Cyprus, both for its unique privileged position and for the unparalleled comfort and beauty it offers to its guests. Bedroom 1: King size bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower or bathtub. Bedroom 2: Twin beds, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower or bathtub. Bedroom 3: King size bed , Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower or bathtub. Features & Amenities: VRV Air conditioning system (Heating and Cooling), Toiletries, Free Wi-Fi access, Baby cot and high chair on request, Washer/Dryer, Sauna (Only in Villa 20), TV, DVD Player, Satellite TV. Kitchen: Microwave, Toaster, Oven, Dishwasher (in villa 3 & 20). Outdoor Features: Private pool, Outdoor shower, Beach loungers, Umbrellas, Spacious veranda, Private parking, Outdoor dining, Charcoal BBQ grill ( without any BBQ utilities). Staff & Services Included: Private check in/out, welcome pack (Bread,Butter, Jam, Cheese, Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Milk, Fruits, Wine & Water), Pool keeper, Security guard, Concierge Services, Cleaning and change of linen and towels two times per week. At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required: Chef/Catering, Rental car, Pre-stocking list, In-villa dining service, Boat charters and excursions, In house massages, Babysitting (Euro 10 per hour), Flower arrangements, Private security services, Extra Cleaning and Change of Linen and Towels Euro 70. Villa Policies: Maximum 6 guests, Minimum 7 day stay, Children welcome, Pets are not allowed, Wedding events accepted. Getting There: Rental car recommended, Transport can be arranged upon request. Location: 9.5 km to Anassa Hotel, 6.7km to Latchi Marina, 3km to Polis village centre,12.4km to Akamas Peninsula, 37km to Paphos City, 48km to Paphos Airport, 500m to Limni Golf Resort, 32km to Minthis Hills Golf Resort,11km to Akamas Health Farm and Spa. Payment terms: advance payment of 15% upon booking and the remaining 85% must be paid 28 days before arrival.


Select the desired dates in the calendar

Similar properties

Guides to the cities of Cyprus

In this section, You will find insider’s guide to Cyprus, its cities and resorts as well as the catalog of attractions: descriptions, maps, photos, and working hours.

Here You can find everything You wanted to know about the best hotels, beaches, restaurants, water parks, shopping, entertainment, medicine, and education on the island.

Call me


Submit a request for property ID:2216

Save to PDF

Налоги и пошлины

ID: 6399
Сбор за перевод права собственности (единоразовый)
1445.7 € (1.57 %) один владелец
1380 € (1.50 %) два владельца
Гербовый сбор (единоразовый)
138 € (0.15%)
Налог на недвижимое имущество (ежегодный)
75 € (0.08 %)
Муниципальный налог (ежегодный)
250 €/год (0.27 %)
Стоимость юридического сопровождения (единоразовая)
736 € (0.8 %) — 920 € (1 %)

Более подробную информацию о налогах и сборах при покупке недвижимости на Кипре вы можете получить на нашей странице.

+(357) 25 315 318

Compare limit

Limit Exceeded objects for comparison. To add new, delete previous

Go to compare